Tomb of Mr. Nguyen Huu Hao (father of Nam Phuong Queen) was built with blue stone on a pine hill in Da Lat. Although it has existed for nearly 80 years, it still retains its solidity and sophistication. Some items such as the surrounding wall were cracked.

Mr. Nguyen Huu Hao, the father of Nam Phuong queen, is a wealthy landlord, who lives in Tien Giang. Although the Southern countryside, Mr. Hao had a wish after his death would be buried in Da Lat.

After marrying with Bao Dai King, Nam Phuong brought her parents to Da Lat to live until the day of her death. In 1937, she built a tomb for her father on a hill in Dalat.

His tomb area was built in 4 years with the main stone material. The mausoleum is built in the traditional way of the Vietnamese people, and there are four quiet sides among tall green pine trees.

The gate to the tomb is located at the foot of the hill, right at the junction of Hoang Van Thu – Van Thanh towards the direction of Cam Ly waterfall. The gate consists of four vertical pillars, on top of which are decorated with lotus and mastiffs.

The pillars were engraved with two pairs of sentences that were ordered by Nam Phuong Queen. The road to the tomb is called the most righteous path (the only way to the tomb) is 36 steps, every ten steps will have a holiday. At the last step is the statue of two stone lions holding before the tomb area.

Inside the mausoleum are two graves of the couple Nguyen Huu Hao, who are baptized according to the concept of “Can Khon virtue”, there is an altar in the middle. Background, ceiling, wall, tombstone, incense … are all made of blue stone. Two graves are carved with the cross of Christianity in the center.

Behind the grave is a small beer house, built of blue stone. The poem on beer was created by Nam Phuong Queen in 1939. In front of the tomb is a large stadium with a guardrail. Part of the tomb of reinforced concrete tomb, wide spread canopy.

Flower-style ceiling, the roof is roofed with royal glass. Above the top is the crucifix image. After nearly 80 years of existence, the works here are still quite intact, bold and ancient in the mountains.

The tomb area was built in 4 years with main stone materials. The mausoleum is built in the traditional way of the Vietnamese people, and there are four quiet sides among tall green pine trees.

The gate to the tomb is located at the foot of the hill, right at the junction of Hoang Van Thu – Van Thanh towards the direction of Cam Ly waterfall. The gate consists of four vertical pillars, on top of which are decorated with lotus and clam dogs. In front of the mausoleum is a large courtyard, surrounded by a railing. Part of the tomb of reinforced concrete tomb, wide spread canopy. Flower-style ceiling, the roof is roofed with royal glass. Above the top is the crucifix image.

The road to the tomb is called the most righteous path (the only way to the tomb) is 36 steps, every ten steps will have a holiday. At the last step is the statue of two stone lions holding before the tomb area.

Inside the mausoleum are two graves of the couple Nguyen Huu Hao, who are baptized according to the concept of “Can Khon virtue”, there is an altar in the middle. Two graves are carved with the cross of Christianity in the center.

Background, ceiling, wall, tombstone, incense … are all made of blue stone. Behind the grave is a small beer house, built of blue stone. The poem on beer was created by Nam Phuong queen in 1939.